WAIVER & RELEASE FORM
Because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, the club urges you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You (each member, guest, or participant) agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, or use any club amenity on the premises or off premises including any sponsored club event, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction and/or body building enhancement products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of these facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. We are also not responsible for any loss of your personal property. This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur, regardless of negligence, as a result of; (a) your use of all amenities and equipment in the facility and your participation in any activity, class, program, personal training or instruction, (b) the sudden and unforeseen malfunctioning of any equipment (c) our instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations and (d) your slipping and/or falling while in the club, or on the club premises, including adjacent sidewalks and parking areas. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this "waiver and release" and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the health club, and all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the club for negligence, personal injury or property damage. Note: Should any part of this agreement is found by a court of law to be against public policy or in violation of any state statute or case precedence, then the remainder of this document will remain in full force.
General Policies and Procedures
BY ENTERING SOUTH BEACH FITNESS YOU AGREE TO ALL RULES, REGULATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS FACILITY. EACH AND EVERY MEMBER MUST SCAN HIS OR HER OWN CARD TO GAIN ACCESS. IF YOUR ACCESS CARD IS LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED, THERE WILL BE A $5.00 REPLACEMENT CARD FEE. THERE IS A SEPARATE FEE OF $25 FOR 24 HOUR ACCESS FOBS!
Any member who is loud, offensive, and bothersome to other members or behaves otherwise in an unbecoming manner may be suspended or expelled from the club.
CELL PHONE USE:
DO NOT PUT YOUR PHONE OR OTHER DEVICE ON SPEAKER!!!!!
THIS INCLUDES CELL PHONE USE MEANING CONVERSATIONS ON SPEAKER, OR OTHER CELLPHONE USE THAT OTHERS CAN HEAR!
In the event of termination, the unused portion of any advanced payment shall be forfeited to the club. There will be NO SMOKING permitted on the club premises.
· All members and guests must checkin with front counter personal upon entering the club.
· SOUTH BEACH FITNESS is NOT responsible for Lost and Found items.
· Except for water, no food or drinks are allowed in the workout areas.
NO HARASSMENT OF OUR STAFF OR EMPLOYEES WILL BE TOLERATED. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS WITH MANAGEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT MANAGEMENT AT [email protected].
· Members must wear shirts AND SHOES at all times in the club.
· Foot covering/Attire (i.e., tennis or aerobic shoes) must be worn at all times in all exercise areas. Socks, sandals, and work boots are not allowed on the gym floor. No jeans, Workout attire only.
· Profanity is not allowed in the gym. Please be respectful of your fellow members!
· Ask a staff member if you do not know how to operate a piece of equipment
· Return weights to proper racks when finished.
· Have a "spotter" when using heavy weights.
· Members must use towels when using equipment.
· Keep locker rooms clean and picked up after using. Please help conserve water by making sure toilets, faucets and showers are not running or dripping after use.
Guests / Visitors : Members are invited to bring guests 16 years of age and older during staffed hours only. All guests must sign liability waiver upon entry and at time of visit. Guest fees are $10.00 per visit with a member present. Daily walkin fees without a member are $15.00 per visit.
NO GUESTS OR WALKINS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER FACILITY DURNING UNMANNED HOURS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
AFTER HOURS ACCESS: DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR FOR ANYONE WHO KNOCKS ON THE DOOR. YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION.
Children under the age of 12 years old are not allowed in the gym. The club accepts no responsibility for children in the club. Only children whom are a member age 12 to 15 years old are allowed in the gym with their parents whom are also members of SOUTH BEACH FITNESS. These children must remain with the parent the entire time while in the club.
IF YOUR ACCESS CARD IS LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED, THERE WILL BE A $5.00 REPLACEMENT CARD FEE.
EACH AND EVERY PAID MEMBER HAS HIS OWN ACCESS CARD. YOUR ACCESS CARD IS FOR YOU ALONE. IF YOU GIVE YOUR ACCESS CARD TO ANOTHER, OR IF YOU LET ANOTHER PERSON INTO THE FACILITY WITH YOUR CARD (EVEN IF YOU THINK THEY`RE A PAID MEMBER), YOU WILL BE FINED $50 ON THE FIRST OFFENSE, THE SECOND OFFENSE YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE CLUB. IF ONLY ONE CARD IS SCANNED AND 2 OR MORE PEOPLE ENTER THE PREMISES, THE EVENT WILL BE RECORDED AND MANAGEMENT WILL BE NOTIFIED.
DURING UNMANNED HOURS: TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FACILITY, ALL MEMBERS MUST HAVE AN UP-TO-DATE, CURRENT ACCESS PASS. ACCESS CARD MUST BE SWIPED AT ENTRANCE, AND AGAIN AT DESK TO ENTER FACILITY.
KEEP LOCKER ROOMS CLEAN AND PICKED UP AFTER USING PLEASE MAKE SURE TOILETS, FAUCETS AND SHOWERS ARE NOT RUNNING OR DRIPPING AFTER USE.
SOUTH BEACH FITNESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT IN OR AROUND FACILITY.
DO NOT REMOVE ANY EQUIPMENT, MAGAZINES, PLANTS, FIXTURES, TAPES, SUPPLIES, COMPUTERS OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM SOUTH BEACH FITNESS THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.
DO NOT TOUCH OR OTHERWISE TRY TO USE SOUTH BEACH COMPUTERS, LOCKER KEYS, TELEPHONE, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY NOT RELATED TO THE FITNESS EQUIPMENT.
UNLAWFUL DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY IN OR AROUND SOUTH BEACH FITNESS WILL BE PURSUED TO THE LIMITS THE LAW ALLOWS.
USE GOOD SAFETY PRACTICES WHILE WORKING OUT. WE RECOMMEND FINDING A WORKOUT PARTNER. ALWAYS USE A SPOTTER WHEN LIFTING HEAVY FREE WEIGHTS (IF NO ONE IS THERE, DO YOUR HEAVY LIFTING ANOTHER DAY). USE PROPER FORM WHILE LIFTING.
ALL MEMBERS MUST RACK THEIR WEIGHTS TO THEIR PROPER PLACE AFTER USE. ABSOLUTELY NO DROPPING OR SLAMMING WEIGHTS DOWN!
BE SURE TO ADJUST MACHINES TO FIT YOUR BODY BEFORE USING THEM. IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT, WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN ASK MANAGEMENT FOR ASSISTANCE.
IF EQUIPMENT OR LOCKER ROOM FIXTURES BREAK OR MALFUNCTION PLEASE STOP USING IMMEDIATELY. NOTIFY MANAGEMENT AND WE WILL ATTEND TO IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. DO NOT USE ANY EQUIPMENT THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR SMOKING ALLOWED IN SOUTH BEACH FITNESS. BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS IS ILLEGAL AND NOT PERMITTED IN OR AROUND SOUTH BEACH FITNESS.
SOUTH BEACH FITNESS IS MONITORED 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR THE SAFETY AND PROTECTION OF THE FACILITY.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND TAKE CAUTION WHEN WORKING OUT DURING UNMANNED HOURS.LOCK CARS AND CALL 911 IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
I ACKNOWLEDGE, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
ANNUAL FEE AND OTHER FEES:
1) Other memberships may be available during certain special occasions.
2) Monthly dues membership is a minimum of two (2) months.
3) Total monthly dues = Monthly dues + Applicable taxes.
4) Total first payment = Enrollment fee + First month dues prorated + Applicable taxes.
5) ANNUAL FEE: $49
The indicated Annual Fee, per person, will be billed in MONTH 2, and every year thereafter.
6) AMENITIES: *There is an additional charge for certain amenities, such as Pilates Studio, Recovery Lounge, & Personal Training. Certain Platinum Memberships may include Recovery.
7) Membership may be canceled with written notice in accordance with the terms of the membership agreement of 31 days notice.
8) Offer based on the purchase of a new membership listed above per person. Dues must be paid by electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a checking, savings, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover account. If using a credit card, there may be an additional fee charged.
9) These membership options are only available online and to non-members. If you are a previous member with a prior past due balance, any payment may be applied to that balance prior to membership activation.
This offer is not available in combination with other offers or discounted rates. Advertised rate may be subject to change without notice.
©2022 South Beach Fitness | South Beach Fitness Spa Inc,. All rights reserved. www.sobefitness.com | 321-777-9400 | 1946 Highway A1A, Indian Harbour